In view of current COVID-19 Circuit Breaker Exit, we advise devotees to adhere to the following when visiting to Temple.
12:00 noon to 6:00 pm, subject to change without prior notice.
Before entering Temple
If any one of the below is TRUE, please DO NOT enter the Temple. Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.
- You have travelled overseas in the past 14 days;
- You have received a quarantine or isolation order, stay-home notice, or been issued medical certificates for respiratory symptoms;
- You have a close contact who is a confirmed case;
- You have temperature more than 38’C or
- You have any of COVID-19 typical symptoms such as fever, cough and shortness of breath.
At the Entrance
- Devotee shall scan SafeEntry QR Code to enter Temple.
- Devotee also needs to scan NRIC /FIN (or valid ID with bar code) for registration per entry/exit.
Inside the Temple
- Private prayer at marked location is allowed. Devotee may stay up to 10 minutes in Temple.
- There is no chanting nor blessing service.
- All devotees shall wear masks at all times.
- Devotees may pray individually or together if they are members of the same household. There can be up to 5 members of the same household praying together at any one time in the temple.
- Please practise good personal hygiene and use hand sanitiser during entry and exit.
- Devotee must keep a safe distance of at least 1m from each other at all times. There must be no physical interaction between worshippers from different households.
- We encourage all devotee to download and activate the TraceTogether App.
Facilities in the Temple
- Holy Water (in sealed bottle) will be available for self-collection.
- No praying peripherals will be provided.
- Toilets will be closed (to the public) for health reason.
- Car park is not available.
Thank you for your visit and cooperation.